Jun'ichi Nagase. She transferred to his school hoping meet her fiance because she heard that he was in this area. Later, after a misunderstanding from Jun'ichi, he kisses her in public, causing her to have ill feelings towards him, but her feelings grow more for him throughout the series.
- The name Yuuhi means "excellence, superiority, gentleness" (優) (yuu) and "princess" (姫) (hi).
- Airi's surname Katagiri means "single-" (片) (kata) and "foxglove tree" (桐) (giri).
- The relationship between Yuuhi and Jun'ichi Nagase are different:
- In the anime, they didn't end up together
- In the manga, they end up together
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.